">

Sunday, November 15, 2009

 

Edinburgh Council Fined £14,000 For Asbestos Failures That Put Workers At Risk (Medical News Today)

Edinburgh Council has been fined £14,000 after 14 of its employees, were potentially exposed to asbestos while carrying out refurbishment work. The workers, including joiners, had been instructed to remove laboratory doors from Castlebrae Community High School back in April 2007 and carry out alterations at the council's workshop on Murrayburn Road.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Health blogs Health Blogs